Friday, March 14, 2008

Scrappin More part II

One more cute photo page from Jon's book and the other's are from the previously mentioned post of the 1st birthday book. I tried the smaller version of the pictures to post from Googles Picasa and I think if you click on the picture it opens it larger in another window. Well at least it did on computer (cyber space is stiall a mystery to me).


This weeks blood work for Rich at the City of Hope was again very encouraging. He is making white cells and platelets. YIPPPEEE!!! the big test is in early April when he has to have the scans. He even shaved this week for the first time in about 5 weeks. yaa hooo... Oh the little things one misses. I am off to LAS VEGAS on Sunday for a few days of fun and frolic. Yes, Rich will be home alone! Just he and Gracie.
I know they will do just fine and so will I.... Aunt Liz you better get those Cosmo's ready.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: