Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NICETIES

NICETIES - that is when someone does something unexpected and takes extra time out of their day to do something and you just think wow - that was so nice.  It makes me want to do do something nice in return. Niceties are becoming something rare and maybe it is just me but I try to be on the look out for them when they happen to me (and say thank-you) and I do try and be nice to others - but okay I admit it  - sometimes I am just annoyed and just try and get out of the persons way.

Last Saturday I could be found at my usual (this month) hangout Scrapbook Oasis.  Lia and I were taking the Flip-Book class and Nora's tag class.  WOW what niceties.  Karen had a fab lasagna dinner and salad for us between classes and the classes themselves were so fun and the kits generous and the last thing I expected was dinner... THEN her husband had to get in on the niceties act and he drove the dinner over piping hot from their home.  I just want to say, the classes, the instructors (and in Nora's case instructor and hubby), along with the other scrappy ladies, the dinner.... It was such an unexpected fun night filled with NICETIES... ahhhh just escapes my lips when I think about it.... THANK YOU..... THANK YOU..... THANKS.... 

To all our family and friends out there who read this blog but don't leave comments... Just know we love you all so much and wish you and yours a BLESSED, STUFFED and happy Thanksgiving.   

No comments: