Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OUT OF TOUCH

is an understatement... Samantha Bee is a comedian with the Jon Daily show... and she is Canadian.  So I am concluding that her comment that was quoted about Christmas in the Readers Digest was met to be funny (previous post)?  SO she has a job and a life but, I don't know what her real thoughts are about Christmas and I am DEFINITELY out of touch with the who's who of who I should know.   OH by the way with the current financial retail crises I am willing to design for K-mart and they can pay me a lot less money than they pay Martha and if NBC needs another day time hostess/talk show person in addition to Rosie O and Ellen - I have some good stories and interesting friends too, my friends just don't live in Hollywood.  AND I would do the talk show thing for FREE. Do you think any one would buy the HYLAND'S ISLAND pineapple bed sheets at K-mart? or watch the who in the heck is that talk show host on NBC?  Could be fun then I might be more in touch... Be sure to Laugh at something today and if there is nothing Laugh at your self.

No comments: